SC Vital Fitness recognises that there is an inherent risk in any sport, physical activity and all aspects of physical training. To that end all members are to complete a PAR Q to determine safety or the possible risk of injury. They are then to conduct the full assessment on their initial consultation. These risks include, but are not limited to:
- Falls which can result in serious injury or death.
- Injury or death due to negligence on the part of the participant, or other people in surrounding areas.
- Injury or death due to improper use of equipment.
- By participating in any SC Vital Fitness activity, it is fully acknowledged by the Client that SC Vital Fitness and/or the directors, employees or instructors shall not be liable for any injuries sustained or received during the sessions or whilst using the changing rooms or any other areas of the facility unsupervised, even as a result of negligence. It is also fully acknowledged by the Client that SC Vital Fitness and/or the directors, employees or instructors shall not be liable for any claim arising directly and/or indirectly out of injury to, or death of any persons as a result of their practising, instructing, advising, demonstrating or participating in any movement, physical training or athletic activity, even as a result of negligence.
- Any personal belongings left on the premises of SC Vital Fitness remain solely at the Client’s risk and SC Vital Fitness will not be liable for any items which may be lost, stolen or damaged.