You are getting older, fatter and sicker than ever before, but you don’t know what to do..?
The thing is you know that going to the gym, using a mixture of weights and CV increases YOUR fitness levels and will stop the fat belly jokes in their tracks.
Top Tip: As long as you involve using the larger muscle groups during your movements you are onto a winner
We would recommend doing some type of exercise 3-4 days per week for around 30-45 minutes per session.
The problem is ….Most people don’t do it.
The worrying thing is a lack of fitness is attributed to more deaths than diabetes, smoking and heart disease combined.
80% of people don’t get enough exercise and its killing them
“Physical inactivity is the fourth leading risk factor for global death according to the World Health Organization. Levels of physical inactivity are rising in many countries. This increase has major implications for health”
I get it you don’t know where to start, what to do and the fitness industry is full of get fit quick schemes.
But, you’re not going to solve the problem by sitting on your arse.
Some of reasons we have heard for those who fear breaking through the physical inactivity barrier are:
- Not enough time to exercise
- Exercise is not enjoyable
- No motivation
- Exercise is inconvenient
- Lack of support
- Lack of skill
- Travel too much
- Lack of facilities such as parks, bicycle trails of walking paths
The real issue is that many of us don’t care how long we live.
LISTEN UP: If you don’t exercise, you don’t care if you DIE SOONER.
It is possible to reverse the early onset of disease and lazyarseitis
(A new inflammatory disease that i made up!)
- Get out and walk for at least 30 minutes a day
- Find a park
- Buy a dog
- DO SOMETHING
- Find a Personal Trainer that has your best interests at heart, look for the one who does the following:
- A full assessment before you start
- A programme based only your assessment
- Regular check-ups on your progress
- Compound weight Training in your programme
- Nutritional Guidance without diet shakes.
If you find the right Personal Trainer, so many things will change for the better.
What will change..?
- The body fat will drop and you will look awesome
- You will feel more energised, you will sleep better and
- The other half may give you more sexy time.
Give yourself a break and get out for a walk with no less than 3 walks per week (90 Minutes) eat well and get of your arse.
You can thank me later.
SC Vital Fitness
P.S Only get in touch if you are serious about losing weight, toning up or getting strong… we don’t do lame arse excuses.