For those of you who don’t know, I listen to everything when I am out and I love a bit of people watching… (Who doesn’t…!!??)
I listen, because I want to find out what you guys/girls have been told or still believe to be true about putting on muscle or losing stubborn body fat.
Then I heard this:
Person A – “I’ve started at the gym just so I can lose some fat, but I don’t want to be big and bulky, just toned and lean…so im staying away from the weights and will be running and doing a bit of cross trainer…”
I had to bite my tongue…..NO No NO No NO No…!
Person A – “I had a great session today, so I’m gonna treat myself to this cupcake.”
At this point my blood is boiling, (You are not a dog, you don’t have treats..!)
Anyhoo…I kept listening.
Person B – “I wouldn’t have that cupcake, especially after exercise, carbs are bad for you…”
Person A – “What should I have..?”
Person B – “Just a protein shake, that is what my BRO says…”
I couldn’t listen to much more, so I decided to leave, write this and give you some facts:
- Medium weights, Short rest periods: Induce Hypertrophy and promote fat loss
- Heavy weights, Longer rest periods: Induce Hypertrophy, promote fat loss and increase strength
- CV Only: Gets you fit, and without the correct nutrition can cause muscle breakdown.
- Carbs: Are good, they promote recovery and make you train harder, therefore you burn more fat, so, eat carbs.
- Protein: Is good, it can help the immune system and muscle building when in conjunction with…yep, you guessed it carbs…!
My problem: I want to help, unfortunately I can’t help everyone, but if you are ready to take your fitness and nutrition to the next level, then our 30 day experience could be a game changer for you
Sound good..? If so, then you can click the link below:
Oh, and I you are looking for a get fit quick scheme, then this isn’t it.
If you are looking to work hard and produce some awesome results, then we are for you.
Ok, I’m off to eat my Sunday din dins…
Wish me luck, Holly has burnt the pudding… 🙁